Pages

The Gospel Song

Listen: mp3 (Sovereign Grace); mp3 (animation w/narration)

Charts:

Date: Sermon Text :: notes
  • 12-05-12: :: mp3 (Mike WL) - piano only
  • 03-21-10: :: mp3 (Bb; Katie WL; modulates, nice gtr lead)
  • 03-07-10: :: mp3 (Ab; Katie WL) 
Identifying Artist: Sovereign Grace, Bob Kauflin

Lyrics

Holy God, in love, became
Perfect Man to bear my blame
On the cross He took my sin
By His death I live again

Holy God, in love, became
Perfect Man to bear my blame
On the cross He took my sin
By His death I live again

"The Gospel Song", lyrics by Drew Jones and music by Bob Kauflin. Lyrics ©2002 Sovereign Grace Worship (ASCAP). Music ©2002 PDI Praise(BMI). Sovereign Grace Music, a division of Sovereign Grace Ministries. From Awesome God. All rights reserved. International copyright secured.